酒店客房服务员常用英语口语 商务英语口语900句
推荐答案
常用酒店英语口语:
预定房间
1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金吗?
2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要预定一个套间。
3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一个安静点的房间。
4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一个风景较好的房间。
5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要预定一个单人间。
6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要预定一个双人间。
7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要预定一个豪华套间。
8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什么样的房间?
9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什么时候过来我们酒店?
10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我们酒店待多久?
11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间?
12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐?
13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜欢朝向大海/群山的房间。
14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想预订三天的标准间。
15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我们从星期二开始住三晚。
16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.离这里最近的旅游景点是海滩。
17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想预订一个既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。
18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚吗?
19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?
21.How much will that room be?那个房间的价格是?
22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什么旅游景点?
23.Do you have any vacancies now?请问目前有空房间吗?
24.Can I just come some other time?我不能换个时间过来吗?
25.I should look up some hotel rates.我应该查一下一些酒店的价格。
26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的价格。
27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你们有其他便宜一点的吗?
28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我听说你们酒店正在打折。
29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住几晚?
30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我预订过一个房间,现在我想换一个时间。
31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能帮我查明天是否有空房吗?
32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间可以吗?
33.From which country?从哪个国家预订的?
34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐吗?
35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的订单。
36.Does the price include breakfast?房价是否包括早餐?
37.How about your hotels's location?请问贵酒店位于哪里?
38.I'll check our reservation record.我来查一下我们的预订记录。
39.The facilities at this hotel are great.这家旅馆的设施很棒。
40.We would like a room with a balcony.我们想要一个有阳台的房间。
41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?
42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我们没有商务客房了。
43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?请问您大概什么时候到酒店,先生。
44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想为我和我的家人订一间套房。
45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的订房没问题,但19日恐怕不行。
46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能帮我查一查明天有没有空房?
47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一点到,请保留预订房间。
48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通过第三方网站订的。有时候,订单会出问题。
49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.没有任何担保的情况下,我们会为您将房间保留到7点。
50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我们每天从早上6点到9点有免费的早餐自助餐,房价150元。
其他回答
商务英语口语900句1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。
4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.
希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。
6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。
7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽的努力。
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。
10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。
11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。
12. I hope that we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能继续合作。
14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。
15. We hope that this market trend will continue.
我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。
商务英语口语900句:和保证产品质量及服务
作为公司负责接待客户的人员,你必须为接下来的商务谈判做出周密的安排,并提前与客户做好良好的沟通。通常情况下,We have drawn up a tentative schedule for the following 5 days.(我们初步拟定了一份今后五天的日程安排表。)或者Here's the schedule we've prepared.(这是我们准备的日程表。)都是最为适宜的表达。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Good moming! Mr.Johnson. Did you have a good rest last night? 早上好,约翰逊先生,昨晚睡得好吗?
B:Yes,I had a sound sleep,I felt myself fully recovered from the joumey. 睡得很香,我感到旅途疲惫全消除了。recover v.恢复
A:We have drawn up a tentative program for the following 5 Days. Would you please to have a look?I hope it's suitable. 我们初步为您拟定了一份今后五天的日程安排表,请您过目,希望能适合您。draw up 拟定,起草 tentative program 初步安排
B:Yes,the arrangement fits me very well. 行,所有安排对我很适合。
A:Additionally, we've arranged afree day for you.If you wish,I think we'd better arrange aone-day-tour of Beijing. 此外,我们为您留了一天自由支配。如果你喜欢的话,我们也可以为您安排北京一日游。one-day tour 一日游 B:Sounds good!I also plan to pay a visit to some of my old friends and buy some Chinese handicrafts for my family.Thank you for everything you have done. 好极了,正好我也想拜访几位老朋友,并且买一些中国的手工艺品给家人。谢谢你为我所做的一切。pay a visit 拜访
A:This is the least that I could do. 这是我应该做的。
B:By the way ,when shall we meet tomorrow? 顺便问一下,我们明天何时见?
A:I will pick you up at your hotel at 7:30, please wait in the lobby. 我明天早上七点半来酒店接您,请在大厅等我。
B:Ok, see you then. 好的,到时见。
3.商务英语核心句型
Here's the schedule we've prepared. 这是我们准备的日程表。
I'd like your opinion. 我想知道您的意见. I'm wondering whether you like this plan. 不知您是否满意这个计划?
What is the convenient time for you? 什么时间对您最合适?
小贴士:在与客户的商务交往中,清晰的日程安排,礼貌得体的解释说明,以及考虑周全的接待计划,不但会为将来的成功合作开个好头,还会增进人与人之间的真挚感情,在与对方讨论细节时,首先您必须始终保持热情周到,使客人在和谐舒服的感受中与你公司进行商务活动;其次,对计划的解释务必清楚明了,并就细节详细征询对方的意见,以期程度的达成一致,保证合作计划顺利展开。另一方面,也应把握分寸,举止大方得体,态度不卑不亢,过分的客套和关心会使西方人感到不舒服,从而产生负面效应。
商务英语口语900句Unit 17:卖方对支付方式的要求
商务英语口语
91. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
我们保证,今后交货不会再出现类似的情况。
92. We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you of our prompt and careful attention in handling your future orders.
我们愿借此机会向贵方保证,贵方今后的订单我们一定会迅速认真地处理。
93. Our products are always as good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be no debasement of quality.
我们的产品一定和送给你们的样品一样好,我保证质量绝对不会降低。
94. I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we’ll send you next month and what samples you saw just now.
我保证我方下个月将发送的产品和你们刚才所见到的样品在质量上不会有一丝一毫的差别。
95. I can promise you that the products we send you will be of A-1 quality.
我向你们保证我们会给你们送去的货物一定是一流的质量。
96. Our products are surely of standard quality.
我们的产品一定符合质量标准。
97. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later that the end of June.
我保证货款不会迟于6月底支付。
98. I promise I will check into these problems, and find out if they were our fault.
我保证一定会查清楚这些问题,看看是不是我们的错。
99. We can make sure that these goods will avoid being damaged during the transit.
我方保证这些货物在运输过程中不会被碰坏。
100. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired.
对于修理后的设备,我们将提供新的保证。
483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary. 我方的付款期是30天、不是60天,这是惯例 484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank. 同往常一样,我方要求贵方通过一流银行开出信用证
485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time. 我方建议贵方尽早开立有关信用证,以便我方及时发货 486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready. 我方建议在货物准备好待运时用电汇付款 487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P. 我方很遗憾地告诉贵方我方不能接受付款交单的付款方式 488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms. 我方遗憾地告诉贵方不能考虑你们用承兑交单的方式来支付付款的请求 489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products. 贵方可以用直接产品全部或部分偿付从我方购买的设备和技术 490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind. 既然你方目前缺少现金,我们可以安排你们两个月以后再付款,而不附加任何费用
491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P. 作为特例,我方可以考虑贵方用付款交单的方式支付货款 492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days terms. 如果每笔交易额低于500美元的话,我方同意见票后30天承兑单交的付款条件 493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight. 我方可以给贵方见票45天承兑交单付款的优惠条件 494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight. 由于这次交易不大,我方准备接受即期付款交单的付款方式 495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000. 如果每笔交易额少于1000英镑,我方就只接受付款交单或承兑交单 496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days. 我方要求在下订单时先支付10%的货款,剩余货款必须在60天内付清 497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery. 如果使用当地货币的话,我方只接受20%的现金,其余的80%必须用信用证来支付,并在发货前15-30天寄达我方 498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year. 如果分期付款的话,每年利息为6%,每年年底付清 499.Full payments must be made within 60 days. 所有货款必须在60天之内全部付清 500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel. 货款至少必须在货船抵达日之前的5天电汇到中国银行 501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days. 每批货物的信用证应在发货日前30天寄达我方 502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank. 在交货期15-20天前,贵方应凭开户银行开具的汇票付款 503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date. 货款必须在合同签署日后的第5个营业日内,用电汇方式汇入我方在中国银行,中国北京总行的帐户 504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract. 合同签订之日后30天内预付合同价值的25% 505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each. 货款将在5年内分期付款,每年支付22% 506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.我方要求在45天内付清所有货款,如果预付现金则享有15%的折扣 507.The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents. 一收到货运单据,货款必须全数一次付清 508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment. 我方要求货款以装运期前一个月抵达我方的信用证支付 509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment. 我方要求贵方支付5000美元作为定金 510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C. 合同金额的10%应预付现金,而其余90%凭信用证开出即期汇款支付